I am currently and admittedly in bitch mode. I’m not sure what made me decide to vent about it, so humor me.
- The girl child – I’m getting to the end of my………..everything with her. I don’t like it, I don’t want to go off on her, I want to help her and I can’t. I don’t want to get bitched at by her because we went out to eat to a restaurant she didn’t approve of so she just didn’t eat or because dinner was made before she got home from work or because her car didn’t start this morning. I can’t believe she stood in front of me and told me she needs my attention while I was talking to a friend, in person. Yeah, that happened. I DON’T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE- UGH.
- Why is everyone needy at the same time in my life?
- How the fuck do I gain two pounds overnight?
- I have a name, damn it! It’s not mom, mimi, hon, hey, yo, or bro. It’s Heather. That is my name. And because I’m in bitch mode, I realized today that when someone special says my name I like it – a lot. I want to hear it more often, please and thank you. Because for that short time I’m not defined by what I am but by who I am. I am Heather and yes there is a song I would love to reference right now (hint: Say my Name, Say my Name, Say my Name…)
- Why does it rain every fucking time I scrub my floors? I clean those bitches all the time, I swear I do. I’m sick of it.
- I think that’s it. I calmed down. I do love being called by my other names and I do love the people that call me those names. Except for bro. But I still do like hearing my name. I will never be skinny, I need to stop weighing myself all the time. I do still hate scrubbing floors.
- Thank you for letting me vent.
One thought on “Bitch Mode”
Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather…my friend, and an amazing all around human being. I hate when it rains, too, at the worst possible time…the dogs were just groomed, my house was just cleaned, we had to park far away and have to walk, we’re supposed to have an outdoor gathering, etc. Damn rain! You need to hold your head high…the fact that you have not thrown your girl child out of the house is absolutely amazing! You have tolerated so much…my heart goes out to you. Next time she doesn’t like the restaurant, tell her to go somewhere else to eat, and pay for it herself. Next time she interrupts you talking to a friend, look at her and tell her you’re busy…you’ll get to her as soon as possible, or when you’re finished. There’s NOTHING wrong with a little tough love. Love ya!